1. As per the rules of the Bar Council of India, we are not permitted to solicit work and advertise. By visiting this website, the user acknowledges the following:
- there has been no advertisement, personal communication, solicitation, invitation or inducement of any sort whatsoever from India Juris or any of our members to solicit any work through this website;
- the user wishes to gain more information about India Juris for his/her own information and use;
- the information about India Juris is provided to the user only on his/her specific request and any information obtained or materials downloaded from this website is completely at the user's volition and any transmission, receipt or use of this website would not create any lawyer-client relationship.
2. The information provided under this website is solely available at the request of the visitor for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as soliciting or advertisement.
3. Though utmost care has been taken in preparing and compiling the publications, articles and newsletters available on the website, however, india Juris does not guaranty the correctness of the same. India Juris shall not be liable for any consequence of any action taken by the user relying on material / information provided under this website.
4. India Juris shall not be liable for any consequence of any action taken by the user relying on material / information provided under this website.
5. In cases where the user has any legal issues, he/she in all cases must seek independent legal advice.
6. The lawyers at India Juris are licensed to practice in Indian law