India Juris advises Companies, NGO's and Donors on wide range of legal aspects of Corporate Social Responsibility "CSR" and make the clients impact the country through CSR initiatives.
India Juris help clients in creating customized CSR strategies aligned with their corporate values, expertise, products, business line, stakeholder expectations and long-term vision and drive effective implementation of CSR leading to long-lasting change within communities they operate.
Our assistance to clients is as under:
- Identifying the applicability of CSR provisions and advise your company on the activities, quantum etc of CSR in tune with the policies and projects etc of your company.
- Advising and assisting on constitution of CSR committee, advising and assisting on appointment of independent director on CSR committee.
- Advising and assisting to meet out the obligations of the committee according to Companies Act 2013.
- Advising amount to be allocated for CSR policy.
- Advising on focus area for expenditure in CSR.
- Meetings and discussions with your company officials.
- Assistance and advisory on legal issues and secretarial compliances for implementation of CSR.
- Identifying & placing the monitoring policy including information on the company website.
- Advising for all the provision of in CSR activities including preparation of minutes of CSR Committee
India Juris retained by multinational US based tyre company
IJ concludes US$ 5 mn transaction in wellness & healthcare sector.