Dealing with contractual and regulatory aspects of Electricity, Telecommunication, Water, Highways and Roads, Airports, Natural Gas, LNG Projects, Pipeline Projects and Ports.
The team at India Juris has rich experience in dealing with the Infrastructure projects and related issues. We understand Infrastructure projects and its technicalities, be it issues at gestation, development, construction and start-up, operational or the termination stage.
The firm has capabilities to represent any of the participants such as Government, Sponsors, Lenders, Investors, Contractors, Project vehicle etc; in any following kind of Infrastructure projects
- Build Own Operate (BOO)
- Build Own Operate (BOT)
- Build Own Operate & Transfer (BOOT)
- Build and Transfer (BT)
- Build Lease & Transfer (BLT)
- Build Transfer & Operate (BTO)
- Contract Add and Operate (CAO)
- Develop Operate & Transfer (DOT)
- Rehabilitate Operate & Transfer (ROT)
- Rehabilitate Operate & Operate (ROO)
Our in-depth and cutting knowledge on contractual and regulatory aspects of Electricity, Telecommunication, Water, Highways and Roads, Airports, Natural Gas exploration & production, LNG Projects, Pipeline Projects and Ports make us the choice of the clients.
- Ethico-Legal perspectives of Resolution Professional & disciplinary actions under IBBI Regs. 8 Aug 2020
31 July 2020
- Impact on Home Buyers & CIRP of Real Estate Cos.under IBC, post Covid 19 - 11 July 2020
12 July 2020
- Merger & Acquisition - Commercial and Legal Intricacies & Challenges, Post Covid Era
4 July 2020
See more news
IRCON engages India Juris for Arbitration matter at Allahabad
India Juris advises Asian Development Bank
Central Ware Housing Corporation retains India Juris for advising on CFS