M&A, Takeover, JVs
India Juris has consistently been categorized among the nationís pre-eminent advisers in mergers and acquisitions, buy-outs and joint ventures.
It has always been our endeavour to deliver our work with adroitness and dexterity. We work closely with our clients giving attention to every detail. Also, we recognize the importance of having a clear understanding of our client's objectives and the slants taken by the other parties involved. When it comes to client satisfaction, we leave no stone unturned. The advices given by our legal representatives are highly competent with great strategic significance and functional viability. Our lawyers advice established and not so established national and multinational corporations, PE funds, Venture-funded and aspiring start-ups on the full range of M&A transactions.
We deal in public M&A and significant off-market acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures/ alliances and restructurings. We recognize the importance of having a clear understanding of our clients' objectives and the positions likely to be taken by the other parties involved. Our overall strength across in-depth practice areas is a key element in our M&A and Takeover practice. Our M&A and Takeover team regularly include advocates experienced in financial regulatory issues, foreign exchange law, company law, SEBI guidelines, competition law, tax, employee benefits, banking and intellectual property as well as consultants with relevant industry sector expertise. We advise and assist clients on following matters
- preparation of merger scheme and representing in High Courts
- due diligence
- substantial acquisition of shares, takeover, SEBI guidelines
- co-ordination with merchant banker, SEBI, registrar to issue, FIPB etc.
- transaction structuring, including tax implications and financing
- takeover regulation and stock exchange issues on public transactions
- contract drafting and negotiation of private transactions
- tax issues involved in M&A and takeovers
- HAL renews the empanelment of India Juris for 2015
26 August 2014
See more news
India Juris advises Protech Biosystems on acquisition of Alchemy Medicine
India Juris advises Everest Blowers
India Juris advises on acquisition of Saitech Medicare