SMEs are the growth engine of the country and we feel that this initiative i.e., SME IPO Listing, will definitely help SMEs in reducing listing costs and raise capital in order to drive our country forward. In recent years, the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises sector has consistently registered a higher growth rate than the overall industrial sector. The major advantage of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) sector is its employment potential at a low capital cost, the sector employs an estimated 59.7 million people in 26.1 million enterprises; labour intensity in the MSME sector is estimated to be nearly four times that of large enterprises.
We provide corporate and regulatory advisory and assistance services to SMEs with regard to listing of SMEs at Stock Exchanges, keeping in view the financial difficulties of SMEs. Our services are as under:
- Handholding assistance from start till end in SME listing and IPO.
- Initial advisory as to tax benefits, eligibility, requirements, where to list, should or should not list, right time to list, costs cutting, timeline, etc.
- Preparing SME for IPO / Listing, how much capital can or should be raised, structuring of the company, etc.
- Conducting Legal Due Diligence., advising and assisting on shortcomings in this regard.
- Assistance in statutory compliance and setting up of minimum corporate governance practices as expected by a listed company from the following rules/regulations:
- Companies Act 2013
- Listing Agreement applicable for SMEs
- BSE / NSE listing norms
- SEBI ICDR Regulations
- Circulars and notifications issued from time to time
- Assistance in appointment of intermediaries and other agencies and other parties including the following ;
- Merchant Banker
- Market Makers
- Legal Adviser to the issue
- Registrars to Issue
- Bankers to Issue
- PR Agency, Printer, etc.;
- Assisting in drafting, vetting and finalsing following documents:
- IPO Offer Document
- Tripartite Agreement with NSDL, CDSL and Registrar to Issue
- Underwriting Agreement
- Market Making Agreement
- Agreement with Bankers to Issue
- Agreement with Registrar to Issue
- Board / Shareholders ’Resolutions
- Certificates, Letters of Representations, etc,
- Draft of public advertisements ,notices, etc,
- Forms / Applications to be filed with BSE, ROC and other regulatory office.
6. Coordinating with Merchant Banker, other Intermediaries and agencies
Sailing through the whole process of listing. & Cutting down the costs.
7. Pre and Post Issue advisory and assistance as may be required
8. Conversion of Sole Proprietorship, -Partnership, -Private Limited
Company into Public Limited Company