Delivering simple legal solutions to complex tax issues and structures
Tax practice at India Juris is not only about tax laws. Our advice is always combined with the legal, regulatory or other aspects of the relevant matter and we deliver practical and commercial solutions to problems. These solutions are often innovative, requiring the high standards of technical excellence and commercial acumen. Tax services provided by us mainly include:
- taxation and planning in M&A, joint ventures and buy-outs
- technology transfer and royalty
- corporate restructuring
- venture capital and private equity
- tax planning for property transactions
- corporate & individual tax planning
- employment tax matters and ESOPís taxation
- advice to international clients on structuring their Indian operations.
- planning cross-border commercial structures (such as relating to exploitation of intellectual property, franchising structures, distribution arrangements)
- advisory services on VAT and services tax
- tax registrations VAT. PAN. Service Tax, etc.
- direct & indirect taxes
- tax litigation and representing before tax tribunals