31st July, 2020
ETHICO-LEGAL PERSPECTIVES OF RESOLUTION PROFESSIONALS
& DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS UNDER IBBI REGULATIONS
TIME: 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM (India time)
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
1. Rules & Regulations related to ethics of IRP/RP/Liquidator as a professional
2. Prescribed ethics/conduct expected from IRP/RP/Liquidator under IBC
3. How function of IRP/RP/Liquidator can be more transparent.
4. Legal/Judicial take so far related to conduct of IRP/RP/Liquidator
5. Suggestive cautious measures for IRP/RP/Liquidator during CIRP/Liquidation.
6. How to respond to disciplinary proceedings by IRP/RP/Liquidator.
7. Why and how the records to be maintained by IRP/RP/Liquidator.
8. How to convene COC / Stakeholder meetings
Mr.Rakesh Kumar* (Advocate, Secy. NCLT&AT Bar Association)
Mr. Arvind Gupta (Vice-President, NCLT&AT Bar Association)
Mr.Sameer Rastogi, Advocate, Managing Partner, India Juris (moderator)
PRIOR REGISTRATION REQUIRED